Mobile Marketing Voice Search Trends for 2019
As we all are aware of the fact that voice search is a technology that allows us i.e end users to perform a search or find on the internet by verbally asking a question on a smartphone or any smart device or a computer rather than using the traditional approach of typing the query or a word into a search box. There are various top mobile marketing voice search trends for 2019. Some of them are as follows-:
- Top voice search devices –
- Google Home
- Amazon Echo/Alexa
- Android Phones and devices
- Google Assistant(Google Allo)
- Microsoft Cortana, and many more
Hence, these are the top voice searches devices which are widely used right now throughout the world. Other top trends may include like as -:
- Always use top used keywords while voice searching –
That’s a fact that more than 20% of all the voice searches are triggered by using 25 keywords. So use specific keywords in case of voice searching.
- There’s always a market growth statistics for voice search devices –
According to the latest stats report of global market details we have following details-:
- The global market for voice search devices grew over a rate of 187% in 2018(till December).
- Google, Apple, Amazon, Xiaomi, and other manufacturers collectively shipped over a 16.8 million units 2018 across a globe.
- Google has sold over a 5.4 million google home devices so far in 2018.
- Performance statistics for voice search devices matters the most –
Well last but not the least, there’s always a winner in every race, right. And we have a winner of this race too. Any Guesses? Well, I think you’re right, it’s one and only – Google. The Google home device has become a winner by answering up to 81% of all the questions and queries. And that will go to keep up in 2019 too.