How Android App Development Is Transforming the M-Commerce Industry
M-commerce basically refers to commercial transaction or trade conducted via mobile. With massive growth of Smart phones in the world the entire world is getting smarter, faster and bit economical. M-commerce has been transformed into e-commerce with the advancement in internet technologies. Today mobile apps are used extensively for almost everything like buying clothes, buying accessories, etc. When it comes to Smartphone apps, android is the major player in this industry.
- Android apps are very user friendly and interactive. People usually want something simple but fascinating especially not something complex. Android apps meet their demands completely.
- Low cost of production and high return on investment. Android is free of cost and open platform. Android Software Development Kit (SDK) are available free of cost to the developer community which reduces the development and licensing costs.
- Android has the maximum active users in the smart phone market among IOS, blackberry and others. Currently there are more than 2.6 billion active users of android in the world. So all the businesses want to have their own Android App. So they can reach out to maximum numbers of users.
- Android App development is currently one of the highest sought career options among developers because of its wide usability. So plenty of good developers pursue their career in Android App development. There are plenty of god android developers in the market to complete demand and supply chain.
- Android is parented by Google, world’s biggest internet company. So Android has some best technologies in the world to maintain the competition in the corporate world.