Google I/O 2019 : Everything that you need to know
Google I/O is a conference where Google developers meet up. They announce new software, hardware, and several updates on existing services. It took place in California on 7th May to 9th May 2019. Google always showcase their keynote to all the viewers of the globe. Ordinary people have to pay for the program. Those who do not get the admission, they can watch it from local broadcasting.
What happened to Google I/O 2019?
Google introduced multiple hardware and software to its success hat. Google innovations always make the world technologically healthier. Here is some list of masterpieces from Google I/O.
Android Q beta 3
- 21 different smart phones from the world can install 3rdbeta
- It has 5G support
- Q is smoother and having its sharing tools. Features like secret desktop, various accent colors are also introducing.
- Provide information on gaming subscriptions.
- It offers to triple-A games to anyone.
Google Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL
- These two smart phones are mid-range smart phones
- These smart phones have a time-lapse mode.
- Cheaper and affordable
Google Nest Hub Max
- A tablet device having a 10-inch display
- AI power tricks also installed
- It can detect a person and their information when you are not at home.
Android Automotive OS
- Android automotive runs without depending on third-party
- New entertainment experiences are also installed.
Conclusion: Google I/O 2019 : Everything that you need to know
Google I/O 2019 was more informative. It discussed the latest gadgets and software. They also introduced several technological devices. Developers from the world participate in this event every year. Every year Google introduces new technologies that surprise everyone.