Android 9 Pie: Android Is Getting Yummier Than Ever
The Android 9 Pie – living proof of the most significant achievement of Android (an operating system) in this fast pacing and competing for an environment that has hit the market. It is full of new and innovative features and is the most complete, comprehensive, and consistent version that Android has ever launched compared to its past releases. These features include:
- New Gesture Navigation System
- The App overview
- Better Notification Handling
- Resource Management
- Embedded AI
- Digital Wellbeing
- App Timer
- Do Not Disturb
- Wind Down
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- New Accessibility Menu
- Adaptive Battery and Brightness
It was first released to Google Pixel smartphones on 6 August 2018. It is available to other phones that use the Beta program like Essential PH – 1, Sony mobile, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus and HMD Global shortly after. The main aim of Android Pie is to make the user-friendlier with their phone and adapt to their usage patterns.
Features of Android 9
It comes with features like;
- Adaptive battery: it learns the app’s user uses the most and then prioritizes the battery for them.
- Adaptive Brightness: it learns how the users set the brightness settings on their phone and do the same for them.
- App Actions: it predicts what the user wants to do next based on his/her context and displays that action on the phone.
It’s Friday night, and you are preparing for your weekend party; you will be suggested nearest good restaurants to chill or some pubs or clubs to party. And when you put in your headphones while going to work or after work, it suggests you the option of starting your favorite Spotify playlist.
The primary purpose of introducing this operating system by Android is to be more approachable and easier to use by a vast population. Security is the main priority that the user looks for while purchasing mobile phones.